A1 MIPS HELMET; CLASSIC BLACK XL/2X
Fit, Protection, Style Here at TLD, styling, graphics, fit, function and safety are key in everything we create. After years of research and development, the Troy Lee Designs Team introduced the A1 helmet in 2013.
Verified ProductQuality & Authenticity
Quick ShippingPacking & Handling
Customer ServiceJust a call away
Utah's Most TrustedBike Company
Fit, Protection, Style
Here at TLD, styling, graphics, fit, function and safety are key in everything we create. After years of research and development, the Troy Lee Designs Team introduced the A1 helmet in 2013. We made one of the most comfortable MTB helmets on the market even safer with the addition of MIPS rotational brain protection.
This lightweight, fully encapsulated all-mountain helmet utilizes maximum coverage and dimension to keep you safe and protected in all riding conditions. Whether you're charging singletrack, riding dirt jumps or grinding out miles on the XC bike, the A1 helmet offers the premium fit, protection and style you want.
"The A1 Classic MIPS Helmet takes top safety honors, earning a perfect 5-star rating in Virginia Techs impact test and was the number one tested mountain bike helmet." - VA Tech Helmet Testing Lab
This helmet is designed and intended exclusively for use by bicycling activities, including mountain biking and off-road cycling.
Draw string helmet bag.
2 side visors screws
MEDICAL EMERGENCY INFORMATION VISOR STICKER
Visor sticker for important medical information in case of an emergency
Extra A1 and TLD sticker pack
- Featuring MIPS Brain Protection System - a helmet integrated, low friction layer designed to reduce rotational motion transferred to the brain from angled impacts to the head
- EPS impact liner maximizes impact protection while minimizing weight
- Innovative break-away visor screws
- 16 port hi-flow cooling system both pulls and pushes air for maximum ventilation
- Ultra-plush quick-dry comfort liner is both removable and washable for maximum ventilation
- Adjustable, cam-lock strap dividers allow customization for different head shapes and riding styles
- CPSC 1203*, CE EN1078*, *Varies by regional standards