The Next Generation Has Arrived. Built For The Backcountry.
The Limited Edition Jeep Rubicon E-Bike takes our partnership with Jeep to the next level. Loaded with an additional 45% more range, more aggressive geometry, and an all-new fine-tuned 140mm inverted front suspension fork for the smoothest rides on the roughest terrain in the backcountry.
Take on the backcountry with enough power to get you to the top of the trail faster.
The Rubicon E-Bike takes our partnership with Jeep to the next level. Stacked with an additional 45% more range, updated geometry, and an all-new fine-tuned 150mm inverted front suspension fork for the smoothest rides on the roughest terrain.
The Jeep® Rubicon E-Bike is built tough with a powerful torque-sensor motor system that delivers 1000W of nominal power and the performance you need to tackle tough climbs with large loads.
Take any adventure farther with the legendary performance you expect from the most respected off-road brand on the planet, paired with QuietKat's innovative eBike technology.
- Backed by Jeep: Designed in conjunction with Jeep and inspired by the legendary off-road capability Rubicon 4x4. The Rubicon eBike is packed with 45% more range to continue the legacy of the most capable electric bike on the planet.
- Get more miles: Long-range 21AH battery so you can tackle the longest rides into the backcountry
- Fire-Link suspension: The optimized Fire-Link suspension system provides smooth operation and more traction, comfort, and capability.
- Premium stopping power: Equipped with industry-leading, four-piston Tektro hydraulic disc brakes for maximum control and heat dissipation.
- All-Terrain tires: CST 26″x4.8″ fat tires are some of the largest on the market; tackle a variety of technical, off-road terrain. Similar to your Jeep Rubicon vehicle, the tires can be aired-down for maximum traction in soft sand and snow and aired up for hardpack terrains such as rocks and roots.
- Powerful motor: The industry-leading Bafang Ultra-Drive 1000 Watt unrestricted motor unleashes unmatched peak performance and 160 nm of torque for getting even the largest loads to the top of the hill.
- Tough frame: The Rubicon frame is made to last and includes a lifetime warranty so you can send it harder than ever before
- Haul more gear: Built to carry heavy cargo, with a 300-pound load capacity for transporting gear on the bike and even more in tow.
- Ready for more: Ability to switch to a 29" standard mountain bike tire set for even more flexibility.
- Multiple modes: Eco, Sport, Throttle, Walk