Add your review
Review FOX Transfer Performance Dropper Seat Post - 31.6 125 mm Internal Routing Anodized Upper
Pronghorn Bicycles .
Verified ProductQuality & Authenticity
Quick ShippingPacking & Handling
Customer ServiceJust a call away
Utah's Most TrustedBike Company
The Transfer continues the excellent reputation of smooth function and great reliability with an infinitely adjustable height design, and internal or external cable routing options. Low lever force and great modulation make it easy to regulate return speed and small height adjustments. The Factory Series Transfer features Genuine Kashima Coating for maximum performance.
The race-proven Transfer seatpost gets lighter and tighter for 2021. Completely redesigned from the ground up, with improved serviceability, decreased weight, and notably reduced extended length – the new Transfer post is ready to rise to any occasion.
- NEW lightweight under-bar 1x lever design – or existing 2x lever *remote sold separately
- Updated design
- Patented clamp design dramatically reduces stack height
- Proven Transfer internals with even easier serviceability than 2020 model
- Internal routing only
- 30.9 and 31.6mm diameters – 100, 125, 150, and 175mm drop options
- Reduced overall length and insertion depth:
- 175mm, 30.6mm shorter than 2020 Transfer, 8.6mm insertion depth reduction
- 150mm, 38.7mm shorter, 15.5mm reduction insertion depth
- 125mm, 43.5mm shorter, 20.3mm reduction insertion depth
- 100mm, 48.4mm shorter, 25.2mm reduction insertion depth
- 25g lighter than 2020 Transfer
- 1x lever is Matchmaker and I-SPEC EV compatible
- Available in Kashima and Black Anodized